Monday, February 20, 2012

Tongue confusion.....

Well, I went on to try out the minute maid brand and quencher brand of Juices...

Minute Maid

A product of Coca Cola...When it first started out, I was excited to quickly make a purchase. Considering I have taken their brand of sodas, I quickly had made a decision that this would be the best fresh fruit juice ever!

I have only tried out 2 flavour orange and something close to the black current flavour. Honestly, either they did not get the ratio of flavour, sugar and chemicals used right. The black current has a sharp/ bitter taste which makes it quite uncomfortable for those with sensitive toungues to drink. For those that like the grape juice from Kwal Agencies, you will surely enjoy it every bit, all the way... I like my sugar and flavour balanced well, if you do....this is one juice I would advice that you save your coins by not investing in.

Quencher brand of Juices...

Tropical fruit flavour and Mango flavour.If offered the two juices with a blindfold on, one cannot tell the difference between the two. On looking at them...they look different one bearing the deep nice rich carrot orange color while the other just the mango orange color. It is important to note that their flavours are great....for a new market entrant and is worth sampling...only look out for the taste of citric acid which I would advice most companies producing fruit juices to avoid using as it makes it gives the juices a different flavor all together....

Next....Afia and Pick and Peel....same company different pricing? Let wait and read....

No comments:

Post a Comment